Friday, November 14, 2008

Gotcha...

Kaleb has been taking art lessons on Wednesday nights. He found this dragon in a book and did a pencil drawing. He was very proud!
See the feet in this picture. You're probably wondering what in the world is going on at the Klein house. I just happened to run across the picture and when I asked the boys what was going on. Of course, I don't know was in my house. I felt like I was reading a Family Circle Sunday comic. So... those feet can't be Kaleb's. No way! AND...I'm sure that he wasn't telling Trevor to do the worm and that he'd take a picture. No, not the Bickerman's! The next picture is even better...I'm such a careful mom.
First, I thought this was a cute picture of Trevor trying to balance on the bed post. Oh no...he was balancing on the closet that Kraig made up in their room. Now, you need to know that on the other side of this is the steps to downstairs. Probably a good 10-12 foot drop. What were these two boys thinking????? And to think that I was actually wondering why my hair was starting to turn gray. Never a dull moment.

3 comments:

Kara said...

The worm, that is hilarious!

Kaleb, I wish I had that drawing talent. Very nice work.

Amanda Irene said...

hahhaha aha ha hahaha

Laurie said...

Great drawing. I was really into drawing as a kid, I used to watch 'Commander Mark'(drawing show). My dad even bought me a drawing kit.