Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It must be in the water...

What??????????????
Those were my thoughts on this very topic. I don't know how it happened. I must work too much with kids or something. There must be something in the water at Immanuel. Goodness, I can't be responsible for anything like this happening. If you have been to our church lately, you know that the nursery is very busy on Sunday mornings, which is wonderful. I love to be with opk - "other people's kids" I can send them home and their moms and dads get to be with them for the rest of the week. I think there is some kind of conspiracy against me or something.
If you were thinking that I'm correct (about the something in the water at church), then you may have guessed my news already. I have a bun in the oven and it is definitely cooking!














APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I hope I got a chuckle out of you as I continue to enjoy YOUR children in the nursery or future children. Please disregard any nasty or diry spots on my oven. I just couldn't resist. Love to you all and I'll check you later. I still have to pack.

13 comments:

chris k said...

Okay, I don't really know what a diry spot is but my oven looks dirty and gross. I'll clean it later!

Kelly Glupker said...

As soon as I saw the title, I thought, "NO WAY! She is NOT pregnant!" But then you had me going. AND THEN, I noticed it was still April 1st when you posted so you didn't get me. :)

Laurie said...

You ALMOST had me for a minute, but I tend to skim down the entire post before I really read it. :)

Pam said...

I have to admit, you had me for a quick moment, but then I quickly realized it was April fools. Good one Chris!

Kara said...

I am stupid and I instantly thought, "Why doesn't she have that biscuit on a pan? Silly Chris..."

Amanda Irene said...

you got me!

Watch it ... you COULD be next!

Laura Wells said...

I totally forgot about April fools. You had me, for a moment. ...

Jenny LaBo said...

Not nice Chris K. Not nice at all. To think that you teach children all day.
Obviously I was fooled.

amber said...

Hahaha! I think my bun is going to be cuter than your bun!

TraceyLD said...

Okay...I responded on 4/2 in the am but my post doesn't appear. I'm assuming I must have wrote something really unappropiate and you removed it.
Anyway...I'm trying again just to see if there is a problem with my connection.
Have a GREAT Vacation! Enjoy your time off!

Sarah Glupker said...

You're a dork!!
I said out loud while sitting alone in my basement (and here I do a self-quote)...."WHAAATT!!!"
And I was just about ready to run upstairs and call you, and then I happened to notice a bun on your oven rack.
Some people never cease to amaze me...but I was half incredulous, half happy for a minute there.
Hope you don't catch anything in those Floridian waters.

:) Sarah

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

oh good one !!!!!!
my heart jumped for a min. :)
you goof and by the way thanks for making the nursery so awesome that my kid LOVES to come see you !

Chris said...

I'm a little behind in my blog reading, but you totally got me. I agree with Sarah, you're a dork! I was a little shocked and said "no way", but I was happy for you....Dork!