Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's back...

Oh, the dreaded sickness has hit our house once again. Kaleb was silently watching tv, almost asleep. i say almost because of the pesky cough that he keeps hacking. When, oh when will it ever go away? So, we are now praying for quick relief and health for our trip within the next few days. Do you also notice that ratty faded blanky with him? He has had this since he was a baby...this is the third one. The other two have found their place in the trash. This thing has more holes in it than my students excuses why they didn't do their homework.
On a brighter note, aren't these pretty? They actually have color and look springy. Oh, sorry. I forgot that we are currently having slight snow showers as I type this. Thank goodness April is coming fast.

5 comments:

Laura Wells said...

Oh I am so sorry about the long illnesses that are in vogue this season. They are beasts. What are the flowers from?

Kara said...

Poor kid. I feel like it's never going to end. I hope Anna was OK in the nursery tonight, she's been kinda clingy.
Yeah, the flowers... are they from Kraig? They are beautiful!

chris k said...

The flowers were from Kraig, for no apparent reason. Although, I think that he feels bad because he can't vacation with us over break because of work.
All four kids were great. We played in a fort and ate chicken nuggets and french fries (aka animal crackers and cheerios). I enjoy them for that small amount of time. :)

TraceyLD said...

My first words when I saw the picture of Kaleb "Oh No!". I'll be praying for a quick recovery. When do you leave and where are you going? Is Craig going this year?
The flowers where beautiful. I'm ready for the snow showers to be over!

Amanda said...

those ARE pretty. Obviously there not from your garden. ; )

get well soon ya'll!