Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A few questions and some answers

I have some questions that I will share my answers too and I'd love to see your answers to the same questions. I found these in a book because you know that I did not come up with these on my own.

1. Do you like curly hair or straight ones? Well, since I only have one head (ones - that's plural, duh), and it tends to be curly, i would rather have straight hair.

2. What do you do in your spare time? Is this a question that you actually ask a parent? My spare time is after the boys go to bed and before I am too tired to move. This time is extremely short during the school year. However, if you must know, I like to read.

3. List one place that you'd like to visit. I'd like to visit any where that is warm and I could be lounging on the beach or poolside. Location isn't that important.

4. What's your favorite drink? Ummmmm, if you know me then this is a no brainer...Coke Slurpee.

5. What do you think is the most useless class in high school? Certainly not Strategic Math. Why that is the most important class in all of high school! Am I terrible if I say French class? Who speaks French besides the French?

6. Do you eat junk food everyday? By junk food, do they mean food that is literally out of the trash can? If so, I can honestly answer NEVER!!!!!

7. What is your favorite day of the year? The last day of school for the summer. Hoorah!!

8. Do you use pens or pencils? I use pens...not the cheap Bic pens but the I hate to lend them out kind of pens. I hate to write with pencil. It gets all over my hand and I'm not even left-handed.

9. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Really, the best toy was the Barbie cruise ship. She had it made because I always sent her away to exotic places. How come nobody sends me away to these places?

10. What is something that you have to work on? Seriously? Only one? I have to get better at reading people's needs. I am a good one for a joke or a laugh, but I usually fail to see when or if someone actually needs something.

11. Do you like pop or juice? Is this a question for a child? Pop, of course. Have you met me?

12. What was your best experience in college? Playing volleyball and traveling with a great group of girls. I had the best time!

13. What was your worst experience in college? I had to take an art or music class for my basics and I chose art (None of you are wondering about this choice, right?). I had to draw something after the first class and I had no idea what to draw, as in I am definitely not an artist, so I chose an ashtray. Who does that? Why in the world would I try to draw an ashtray? I have never even smoked. Needless to say, I received a C- (he was generous) but he never gave us homework again.

14. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower? Well, first, I turn the water on. Then I get it to the desired temperature. THEN...I shampoo my hair. Daily beauty takes time. That's what I keep telling Kraig as he yells that I take too long in the shower. :)

15. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you? I honestly don't know. It could be trying to learn how to drive a stick with Jodie. I was stuck at the corner of Mackinaw and McCarty for a long time until this guy came running up to see if everything was okay. The guy happened to be Steve DeLong. I did finally manage to start the car and keep it going but I think that I suffered from whiplash after that driving experience.

8 comments:

TraceyLD said...

I had no idea that you enjoyed to read in your free time. You probably don't read much because there isn't much time left in the day after work, dinner, laundry, practice, homework and the rest.
I'm with you on vacation area. My idea would be to get up, get dressed in my swim suit and head to the beach.
Steve I'm sure wasn't able to help. I believe he still does not know how to drive a stick shift. Maybe Jodie could teach him?

Laura Wells said...

Oh I 've been wondering about Coke Slurpees. Aren't you fasting from them? Isn't that race in May ? Are you still going it?

chris k said...

The race is this Sunday and I'm hoping for a warm day. I have flubbed and had a few small slurpees but no major slip ups...so far.

TraceyLD said...

Where are you racing?
I'm impressed that you have cut back on your slurpee consumption.

Jenny LaBo said...

Are you racing near a 7-11? WAIT wouldn't it be cool if the 7-11 was at the end of the race and you could just run in and get a slurpee!

Kelly Glupker said...

I would like to see a picture of your ash tray.

Phil Luter said...

I want to see your medal after you win the race. Is it the St. Patrick's Day Race in Bay City. I have run in that one a couple of times.

Amanda Irene said...

Ahhh stick shifts in the good old days! They were the worst!! Stick shift cars now a days are soooooo much easier to drive! whiplash!!! hhehhe.

Can't wait to see the picture of you crossing the finishline!!! sweet!