Thursday, May 22, 2008

A new job!

Well, God answered my prayers, in His time, of course. I anxiously waited for my number, 37, to be called to go up to the board and pick my job for next year. Arthur Hill - Strategic Math for ninth graders! I am so relieved that the other 36 people before me did not choose this job. So, for all of you who live by Arthur Hill, if I forget my lunch, I'll be knocking at your door. Hint...hint Sarah!! Maybe, we could meet at Kuli's Korner or Bill's Party Store for a slurpee. Thanks for listening to me whine about my job for the past two years or so...all is well.

9 comments:

Phil Luter said...

I know you are happy. I hope it turns out to be all that you hope for. God answers prayers. It sounds like a challenge to me. But then I don't have your qualifications or skills. I pray that God will allow you to have a strong witness there.

Kara said...

That's great! I can't wait to hear stories about ninth graders now!

Pam said...

Yippee! I'm so glad for you! I'll miss your stories of the east side though. I'm sure you'll have new ones that are just as fun.

Amanda Irene said...

Congrats. What do you like for lunch? I am just blocks from there!!

amber said...

Hurray! So glad for you! I'm afraid I am a bit far away for lunch!

Chris said...

Congratulations on the job. I would recommend that you skip Kuli's Korner and just do slurpee's at Bill's Party Store. Bill is a much nicer guy than the Kuli's cliental!!

The Speer's said...

Good for you. My Nephew just graduated from there. I myself graduated from Arthur Hill in 1987 Go Lumberjacks!!!!!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

wahooo !!
awesome, congrats :)

Jenny LaBo said...

yeah!
Good job DAWG!