Friday, July 11, 2008

I hate those meeces to pieces!

Mice...I think that I hate them. No, I know that I do. They had a fabulous time in our camper and set up many condo settings in the kitchen area over the past winter. It took several days to actually clean and disinfect the whole camper. I had major fits and Kraig was not as concerned. He kept telling me that it just wipes right up...of course, he was no where to be found when the wiping right up was being done. Hmmm, maybe he planned that.
I know that you're probably thinking Chris should have taken pictures of the condos, but I just couldn't. I knew that I wasn't going to rent any of them out or make any money unless someone wants their own special condo unit in their own home (or camper). As a matter of fact, I think that I will sell them...$19.95 for your own special meece's condo unit and if you act now, I'll send you a free one. That's right...$19.95 for two special meece's condo units. How can you resist?

6 comments:

Pam said...

I'm good. No sale here. Your stories always crack me up! Didn't the bickersons help :) Ha ha!

chris k said...

Kaleb was gone with my brother's family for a week...so there was no bickering at all! Trevor helped a lot the first day and then he found the toys and would come inside the camper, sit and play. Once in a great while he would try and converse with me or tell me some small tidbit of useless information.

amber said...

You may keep your condos! I already have one to many!

The Speer's said...

I'm sorry you had such a mess to clean up. Don't you hate when you have to do a unplanned cleanup or fixup before a vacation or trip?

Kara said...

I could buy a couple and set them in the deserted rabbit holes in the back yard.

Jen said...

You are too much!!! :) ROTFL!!!