Tuesday, July 29, 2008

YSP pictures from the no-go slide show :)

These are my children, aka The Bickerman's a day after camp. Believe me, it didn't last. :P
Boyne Mountain had the Cartoon Network's Get Animated Tour. The boys did several activities to get them moving. Trevor was talking this kid's ear off! Kaleb was traveling through the blow up obstacle course.
This was at the top of Avalanche Mountain. Trevor just knew that he was going to die on the way up!
The view was worth the trip for Trevor and it was good exercise. Of course, the stop at DQ afterwards probably nixed all the step work I did to get up the old ski hill!
Kraig and the boys played football in the lake all weekend. Trevor kept trying to tackle Kraig and there was one unfortunate incident involving the dad and forgetting to tie his swimsuit. He didn't make that mistake again.

Trevor was just plain tired out from two long weeks of vacation. What are the odds of an eight year old falling asleep on the beach for 30 minutes?

K and T were trying to do the splits.

4 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Wow the water looks so refreshing. I have had that unfortunate thing happen with my top. Looks like fun. I can't wait until my kids are bigger.

amber said...

What fun and great pictures capturing it all! The kids must have played really hard to take a nap at the beach at that age!

Kara said...

Adam is trying to do the splits all the time, maybe he learned that from K and T?

The nap in the sand looks WONDERFUL, I need to get out of this house.

Laurie said...

Looks like you all had a great vacation. I love the pic of Trevor napping on the beach...priceless.