Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A much needed vacation

Well, as I write this, I am dreaming of warm weather in Orlando. The boys and I will be leaving tomorrow after school, Kraig has to work and has a bid due next week, along with a teacher friend and her two girls. I know, I know...the Bickerman's in the backseat along with two girls who totally get along. It should be very interesting! Please pray for safe traveling and a refreshed and relaxing break. Before long, I will be standing in line to figure out what Saginaw Public School that I will be working in as Webber will be closing. My job is stressful (or laughable) depends on the day, and I am just praying that the Lord puts me into the position that He has already worked out for me. Is it wrong to be whispering, "Please be high school?"

I just read Kara's blog and realized how blessed I am to be connected with such a good group of people. You all amaze me in different ways. Have a wonderful Easter and make sure that you connect with the people you love!

Peace out brothas and sistas!

11 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Hi there! I didn't know you had a blog! Welcome to the blogosphere. We leave for Orlando on Friday morning. Where are you staying? Let's hope we have some great, HOT weather!

chris k said...

Hi Kelly! I knew that you were headed to Orlando. We are staying at Sunshine Resorts until Tuesday and then at The Sheraton until Thursday. I keep watching weather.com and praying that the sunshine will hold out. Have a great time and enjoy!

The Speer's said...

Enjoy your vacation. When we went in January we only had one cloudy day and the rest of the week was tank top and short wheather. Hopefully the boys won't fight to much.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Will be praying for awesome weather ! We cant wait to head down to that sunny state next friday, we will wave as we fly over you driving home :)
Try not to think too much about the job, relax and have fun !!!!
Will pray for a high school placement.
happy spring break time :)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

by the way we should have all planned this out right, we could have all been there at once. Cant believe how many are heading down or have already !

Laurie said...

Enjoy your sunny vacation Chris! Good luck with being placed in a new school.

amber said...

We really need to make our condo into a time share with all of you vacationing in FL! Have fun, Chris. I'll be praying for safety and happy backseaters! Praying too for your job - I think your whispering is fine!

Kara said...

We'll miss you Sunday Chris! Will my children be in good hands with you gone?

Kara said...

Maybe you could bring my back a sea shell or something.

Pam said...

I know you're probably already gone, but have fun! I can hear the boys now HAVING FUN :) Get a nice tan and enjoy yourself! Know that I'm jealous you get warm weather. Hopefully we will see you on April 6. That's the day we hope to make it to Saginaw to introduce Evan.

chris k said...

Hello all from sunny Florida! I heard about the weather back in Michigan. It was only 82 today...and it was actually partly cloudy. Did I hear tear drops hitting the keyboards because you were all feeling so sorry for me? :D I will find something cool for the Veihl's to look at and ponder. Maybe an alligator...hmmm might take up too much room in the tub! HAHAHA Pam, can't wait to see you and Evan on April 6th. By the way, the Bickerman's are alive and well!!! See you soon.