Saturday, March 29, 2008

There's no place like home!

Upon driving up to Birch Run, I clicked my green clogs and said, "There's no place like home!" HAHA...crazy weather. Kaleb still had on shorts and a t-shirt - I am such the vigilant mother. Trevor, meanwhile got sick at least 5 times on the way home...thank God for buckets and pop cups. The trip was very relaxing and WARM! I thought of you all when Kraig told me that it had snowed here. Where exactly is spring? Kaleb was a dare devil and rode almost every ride and even convinced me to ride the Hulk...that is a never again ride for me. I was better on the Flying Unicorn. :) By the way, I think that I need a vacation from my vacation. Adios all.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Ahhh warmth... that sounds wonderful. Glad you are home safe and sound. It will get nice here in a couple months. :)

Pam said...

Glad you made it safe and sound. Hopefully we'll get spring here soon too.

Amanda Irene said...

Duhh where have I been!!! I gotta read this!!

Hehe hehe (delight)

amber said...

Glad you're back! As for Orlando driving, I have to go on record as saying I DID NOT enjoy it! I prefer quiet, car-free, KS roads!

Amanda Irene said...

The highway is some parts is like 6 lanes wide! Its crazy. I agree. Although I dislike all of florida. Ick! Glad you had fun though!

Jenny LaBo said...

so....pictures?