Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Would you rather?

Just a couple of questions for you to ponder...

Would you rather have your father sing at the supermarket or your mother fart in the principal's office?

Would you rather lose all your hair or all your teeth?

These are things that I think about.
Trevor would rather have his mother fart in the principal's office. What does this say about me? or better yet about his father's singing ability (or lack thereof). My son would also rather lose all of his hair. He needs his teeth to eat chocolate and candy. Like hair is so not important!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

It makes me happy that he cherishes his teeth.

Pam said...

Sounds like conversations we have around here. Boys. Aren't they fun?
I too would rather keep my teeth. I can get replacement hair, I just saw a commerical to prove it!

Laura Wells said...

No way. I'd rather see my dad sing in the supermarket(it would be hysterical) and lose my teeth...

Amanda Irene said...

I would rather lose my teeth they hurt me anyway! Hello dentures!

I pick sing.

Pam you need to get out of the house! Don't buy the jack juicer!!

I can't wait to have these discussions!