Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exam schedule

You know you're in the big leagues when the administrators hand out the exam schedule and you want to shout for joy!!!

I get three full days of 8:45 - 10:15, a 15 minute break, and then 10:30 - 12:00! That's all? Seriously? What in the world was I ever doing at Webber? Ah, life is wonderful at AHHS and I am enjoying every minute.

Another topic - I am looking for some soup recipes. I made a potato soup and if you could have seen the boy's faces, you would know that there was something lacking. I have another one for chicken tortilla soup and I always have my faithful chicken noodle. I want to break out of my rut though. Any suggestions would be wonderful (except if it includes cauliflower). Cauliflower is not really in any of my food groups. :)

4 comments:

Laura Wells said...

I'll bring you some tomorrow night...a white chili and a minestrone.

Kara said...

I must have sensed your desperation- I just posted a soup recipe before I checked you blog.

Amanda Irene said...

Yep I'll get on that!!

Laurie said...

I don't do soup either...sorry.

This is why I panic when people ask me to go to camp. Will there be anything I like to eat? Can I bring my own food? Also, probably why I will never go on the backpacking trip. I went to band camp once, and ate peanut butter and jelly the entire time.