Monday, December 29, 2008

Treetops skiing

So sorry. One day in the near future, I promise to learn how to turn my pictures. For now, humor me and turn your head slightly to the right. Trevor aka "Dr. T, the Politician" talked his way into Santa's pocket and wound up with light-up yo-yo's and lighting the Christmas tree at Treetops. Kaleb wound up with a cool skiing dvd and placed our tickets into Santa's bucket to try and win something cool. Well, we didn't win the Palace tickets to the rodeo (which Kraig was hoping for), but we won two XL t-shirts that had ski for life on them. The boys were super excited to actually win something!
Here are the super cool t-shirts. That night everyone wondered where the boys got their long pajama tops from. Trevor told one guy that if he just stayed one extra day, maybe the guy could light the tree and win a cool shirt, too. Not everyone is able to do these cool things. :)
An actual picture with everyone in it. We were super cold and ready to go back to the hotel. We had enough skiing that day and Trevor was cold because he continually wiped out for some reason. He thinks that he's probably growing.
The infamous hat...my family always knows where I am on the hill because they see the "ears" flying in the wind behind me. We had a really nice time and were able to safely navigate our way home in some pretty heavy fog.

5 comments:

Laura Wells said...

Yea! Pictures of you. I had forgotten what you looked like! Maybe you will call this week...
Christmas looked fun. I love bowling.

Amanda Irene said...

That fog was crazy.

I want to see you turn the writing sideways now that would be something. Or pull a rabbit out of your hat!!

Oh, and Icksnay on the baby-ay! I have a cousin that thinks the wolrd has to many people already. And other members who will think I am just stupid. So I will whisper it in your floppy ear when it happens. I like the name christina! ahahe

Kara said...

Yes, Anna's middle name is Christine- that's close.

What a fun trip- I love hearing what Trevor is up to. :)

Laurie said...

Dean is very good at skiing, but I am not very graceful coming down the mountain. He once showed off by skiing backwards while holding a cup of coffee. I tend to break things, and my body just doesn't heal as quickly as it used to. :)

Sarah Glupker said...

I didn't realize that you could ski so close to the equator---such a slant to the world at your vacation destination. You Klein's are amazing people....
Looks like mucho grande fun. I'm waiting for you to teach me.

SEG