Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures...maybe.

If you turn your head, you can see Trevor listening intently to his tennis instructions.
Trevor was having fun swinging in the baby swing. Trevor and his cousin, Megan are being so silly...this is why the baby swings never really work the way that they should.






The boys love Spongebob and I finally bought some new sidewalk chalk. This is Kaleb's view of the pizza guy. Notice the Hot 'n Ready pizza box. I certainly haven't been cooking as much as I should be.Trevor is trying not to get splashed. Of course, he was already wet.
These are a smattering of pictures from June. Amanda promised me to come over some day and help me learn how to do the whole picture thing better. In case you didn't realize it, we are into the third week of summer vacation.









3 comments:

The Speer's said...

Finally a update. Nice pictures of the deer. And I just love the pictures of your flowers they are best :)

Amanda Irene said...

We have some of theose tall ones also growing in our yard. Aren't we lucky! Thansk for the update. love the deer. Kraig green thumb is so handsome. It reminds me that gardening used to be a mans thing.

Kara said...

Very impressive chalk drawings. Wow!