Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The bow and an invite

I know that you are waiting for the "bow" story and I will get to it. Between strep throat, closing my classroom and trying to teach...(is that what they call it?), I feel a little busy. Sarah, I promise to get it out there...geez. Stop buggin' me. Why you trippin'?

For the rest of you - Hospitality Night at our house at 6:00 on Sunday night. We are cooking hotdogs and hamburgers...just bring something to pass around, preferably a food dish. Kraig said that he would put gas in the go-kart and the Bickerman's are looking for some fresh meat to play wiffle ball. If you are interested, let me know and I'll get you some directions. You know left at the 7-11, left at the big cross road, and left at the first house on the left. Did any of you feel left out? Sorry, bad joke.

By the way, summer officially starts on Friday at 3:06!!!!!

16 comments:

Kara said...

I bet nobody throws a party like the Kleins!! We's there. ANd that's as getto as I get. I probably even spelled getto wrong.

chris k said...

You spelled ghetto wrong, but that made it even more better. For the others, I ran out of time on Thursday night and it was too late to call anyone with children. Sorry.

Amanda Irene said...

I am so bummed!!! Casey loves wiffle ball!! I think we should stay quarentined since emma had it yesterday and there are still two members left to get it at our house. Oh, I hope they don't!

amber said...

Oh.......I want to come to your party, but we're doing youth group every other Sunday night when there's not a picnic at church, so I'm afraid we'll miss the fun!

Chris said...

I'll be there. I want to see if Kraig gets hurt playing wiffle ball!! ;)

Jenny LaBo said...

okay somebody better be taking some pictures!
:)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

ok what are directions from bay city :) !!! trav is working but maybe the kids and i will venture out !

Jen said...

Oh man...if we didn't plan to spend the afternoon and evening doing our yard work we would so be there! You are going to have much more fun than weed wacking ever could be!

TraceyLD said...

The DeLongs are planning on attending. I should say "Lord Willing"
I'll get directions tomorrow.

Amanda Irene said...

OKay so your house is clean, the kids are out of school and no one is bleeding wheres the story already!!!!!

Miss you!

I have to interview for a new day care kid tomorrow and our power has been out for days and days so i will post those pictures from your house soon!

Amanda Irene said...

I must have to life or at least i feel this way. Its like the time I called kara for two days when she wasn't home. Ring ring ring are you home yet??? Are you home now???? Your still not home??? Now????

I am going ot call your house next. :)

Sarah Glupker said...

Still waiting for the big BOW...
I have not the patience of Job, nor of God for that matter, so speed it up sister.

Anonymous

chris k said...

Okay for Anonymous and Amanda...I can't get the pictures out of my camera. I had to get a new camera and I don't know how to get them on the blog. I am totally ignorant of these major issues in life. Help is needed.

Amanda Irene said...

How bout now?

my secert verification word was

hewblie

Pam said...

Chris, I wanted to remind you that if you are in town, you are all invited to the Luter pool on Sunday. Just bring some snacks and some folding chairs :)

Amanda Irene said...

I will be there in fifteen minutes!