Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Thumbless Man

Okay, I am wrong and if you are offended easily, do not continue to read...

It turns out that my room was once occupied by a thumbless male teacher. He could not hang posters on the wall very well so he used LIQUID NAILS!!!! I still don't understand the no thumbs = poor judgement in decorating thing, but oh well. So, this explains why I couldn't get the guck off of the walls. My camera didn't work today, no battery juice, but I will take some quick photos and post them later. Have a good weekend all.

7 comments:

Laura Wells said...

I am sorry for the thumbless man, but that added detail made the story really funny.

amber said...

Who would've thought all your decorating woes could be traced to thumbs or the lack there of. I've been praying for you...the decorating, new students, new school, etc.

Jen said...

whoa...who would have guessed that one!!!

Amanda Irene said...

How did the window come out?

Anonymous said...

Now you've made me feel bad.
~Cathy

chris k said...

Cathy, I told you not to read further if you were one to feel bad. :)

A - the window is still as bad as ever. I tend to leave the door open so I don't really see it, for now.

Jenny LaBo said...

That is so funny.
I am still chuckling.